- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noha A Elkadry DDS
Dr. Noha A Elkadry, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Dover, MA, with other offices in Dover, MA and Quincy, MA. Their specialties include Periodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Noha A Elkadry has 3 locations
Dr. Noha A Elkadry has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Noha A Elkadry has the following 13 expertise
- Bridges and Crowns
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canals
- Root Planing
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
Dr. Noha A Elkadry Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Noha A Elkadry
Dr. Noha Elkadry is a Board Certified Periodontist serving the Quincy area fore more than 20 years. Dr. Elkadry is experienced in Dental Implants, Gum Graft Surgery, Dental Crown Lengthening and Non-Surgical Treatments. She is a professional member of the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Dental Association and the Massachusetts Dental Society. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Academy of Periodontology American Dental Association Massachusetts Dental Society Academy of Osseointegration FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan thru CareCredit. OFFICE HOURS Monday: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM Thursday: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Friday: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM http://www.elkadrydentist.com/