Is Dr. Noha A Elkadry the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noha A Elkadry
Dr. Noha A Elkadry, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Quincy, MA, with other offices in Dover, MA and Winchester, MA . Her specialties include Periodontics. She speaks English.
Dr. Noha A Elkadry has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Noha A Elkadry has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Noha A Elkadry has the following 13 expertise
- Bridges and Crowns
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canals
- Root Planing
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
An excellent surgeon - completely painless !!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noha A Elkadry - Posted on February 15th, 2013
My wife and I have been seeing Dr Noha for years , she recently performed a complicated surgery procedure which was totally painless inspire of the extent of the work being done . She took a lot of time explaining the whole process to us and making us really comfortable . The surgery was a great success and the whole office is really wonderful .
Dr. Noha A Elkadry Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Noha A Elkadry's office for more information.
1372 Hancock St Ste 101 Quincy, MA : (617) 472-3919
153 Pine St Ste 401 Dover, MA : (781) 729-4644
10 Converse Pl Winchester, MA : (781) 729-1159
More about Dr. Noha A Elkadry
Dr. Noha Elkadry is a Board Certified Periodontist serving the Quincy area fore more than 20 years. Dr. Elkadry is experienced in Dental Implants, Gum Graft Surgery, Dental Crown Lengthening and Non-Surgical Treatments. She is a professional member of the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Dental Association and the Massachusetts Dental Society. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Academy of Periodontology American Dental Association Massachusetts Dental Society Academy of Osseointegration FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan thru CareCredit. OFFICE HOURS Monday: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM Thursday: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Friday: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM http://www.elkadrydentist.com/
Locations & Directions
Dr. Noha A Elkadry is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Quincy, MA.