Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nomi Lee has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Nomi Lee has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Nomi Lee has the following 13 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Bridges and Crowns
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canals
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nomi Lee - Posted on August 6th, 2017
I was a patient at Nomi Lee's Dentistry in the Beaumont location for over a year. I did not have any sensitivity or discomfort with my teeth until I had 4 fillings done by Nomi Lee. I had fillings done before at a different dentist's office before, but this time I felt extreme sensitivity to cold and I'm not able to chew normally right after the procedure with Nomi. I went back to her office twice. First visit, she said it was normal to feel sensitive right after getting the fillings. Second visit, she said all the discomfort was due to me grinding my teeth badly at night (I highly doubt it, none of my family have notice me ever grinding my teeth at night.) To top it off, she again tried to sell me a night guard and to inject Botox to weakening my chewing muscles. With a heart that is filled with regrets I was hoping my sensitivity would reduce by time. 6 months later, I called again to confirm my appointment with the hygienist who I trust and feel comfortable with. They told me the date and time, however they also inform me that they will refuse to serve me because I gave them a bad review on Yelp. Again I updated my Yelp review based on what had happened today. I got a reply from them saying they left me a voicemail to ask me go back to the office because I didn't return their call so that they refused to serve me. I will go get a print out of my calls' record and show them that I called 3 times. NO ONE answered the phone. Thank you for anyone that took their time to read my long review about my terrible experience with Nomi Lee. I will pray for her, to be a more attentive dentist who will her job instead of leaving her patient with discomfort and pain.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nomi Lee - Posted on September 29th, 2015
Understanding, Comforting, Knowledgeable - The Best Doctor Ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nomi Lee - Posted on September 22nd, 2015
Great overall experience. Thank you for the wonderful service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nomi Lee - Posted on July 28th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nomi Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Nomi Lee
Nomi Lee, DDS is a graduate of State University of New York at Stony Brook, NY - DDS in 2003. She started practicing 2003 . She specializes in General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics and Implants. Professional Associations: American Dental Association California Dental Association Tri County Dental Society Awards & Accolades: Northeast regional board of dental examiners – 2004 Consumer Research – Top Dentist of America - 2011
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nomi Lee is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Beaumont, CA.