Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oded Yeoshoua DMD
Dr. Oded Yeoshoua, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Sunny Isles Beach, FL, with another office in Hollywood, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Oded Yeoshoua has 2 locations
Dr. Oded Yeoshoua has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Oded Yeoshoua has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
More about Dr. Oded Yeoshoua
Dr Yeoshoua is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University’s College of Dental Medicine, one of the newest and most modern programs in the United States. His training and experience in state- of – the – art techniques and materials ensure that his patients receive the best possible comprehensive dental care available today .Dr Yeoshoua specialized areas include dental implants and cosmetic dentistry . Dr Yeoshoua is originally from Israel and loves to travel and explore new cultures.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Oded Yeoshoua is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sunny Isles Beach, FL.