Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ogden M Belt has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 3 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ogden M Belt - Posted on September 19th, 2014
I agree with all of the above reviews and had similar experiences. I also did not like the fact that I was always asked to sign paper work before service and Mrs. Belt would fill out later. If I question billing she seemed to get an instant attitude. I also wonder how well the clean their equipment. I remember getting in the chair right after my child and I didn't see any cleaning take place before I was suctioned right after my child. Furthermore every partial I have received has broke even though I was told it should go to my grave with me. Dr. Belt is a nice many but I don't have money to waste on long conversations about his childhood. I might seem a little bitter and I am. I would not go back.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ogden M Belt - Posted on August 8th, 2014
Clean and friendly environment, however I wasn't sure about the work that had been performed until the end of my visit. I simply went into this office for a cleaning and was totally shocked when I received my bill. After questioning the bill and service; I was then informed that if I decided to use a credit card there would be an additional charge attached.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ogden M Belt - Posted on January 15th, 2014
I agree with the review above this one. Friendly receptionist, who is Dr. Belt's wife, and he also is friendly. But, I too, was quoted one price and subsequently notified that it was another price. It was quite a bit more. One other thing that bothered me. I was in the dental chair; had been numbed and took impressions for a cap. Mrs. Belt came to notify me that I would have to have a down payment that I did not have with me. Since I did not, I could not be serviced. I am NOT a new patient and have paid quite a bit more than that current down payment. I would have felt better had that been considered.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ogden M Belt is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pikesville, MD.