Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olajumoke O Adedoyin DDS
Dr. Olajumoke O Adedoyin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cartersville, GA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Olajumoke O Adedoyin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Olajumoke O Adedoyin has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olajumoke O Adedoyin - Posted on November 15th, 2018
She makes you think you are getting a deal and then you get what you pay for. Low quality and bad service. She also only refers oral surgery needs to Dr. Nadler in Woodstock knowing he is a scam artist. Cost me over $5,000 between the two of them and now I am worse off than when I started. Just stay away and if you risk it, know that she cannot choose which oral surgeon you go to. She told me Dr. Nadler would save me money. She should be ashamed because from past reviews and interviews I have found that she has received enough feedback to know he is not a good person and still she chooses to stick with him and send patients into his office to be damaged and end up with more costly repairs than before.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olajumoke O Adedoyin - Posted on November 9th, 2018
Its been two weeks of calling and not getting local office and no answers from call center.wife has had major sore spots,developed infection and has bone shards.has temps in now.they do not match and do not seal.even with adhesive pads.no one will return calls.was told last week somebody would call.3rd attemp.week later.still no call.paid up front for services not delivered as promised.by end of day will be doing a consult with consumer advocate and legal .also will be filing a complaint with state board as well.just want what was paid for.if you are planning on using this doctor or her office for dentures and or implants...run.
run run run
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olajumoke O Adedoyin - Posted on June 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olajumoke O Adedoyin - Posted on March 9th, 2013
Dr. Olajumoke O Adedoyin Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Olajumoke O Adedoyin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cartersville, GA.