Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olga Belova
Dr. Olga Belova, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Jose, CA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Olga Belova has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Olga Belova has the following 11 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Olga Belova
Dr. Olga Belova Dr Olga Belova received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from University of Pacific Dental School in 2002. Dr Belova has a true passion for dentistry, spending many hours on continuing education. As an active member of the Santa Clara County Dental Society, Dr Belova has donated many hours in society sponsored events and committees. Dr Belova joined our office team in 2002. She also has a Doctor of Dental Surgery from University of Moscow Dental School. She is fluent in Russian. She enjoys being a mother to her two beautifull daughters.
Locations & DirectionsALMADEN DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 841 Blossom Hill Rd Ste 213, San Jose, CA
Dr. Olga Belova is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Jose, CA.