Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. James A Ojjeh?

I have been a patient for years, I love the new office, modern and high tech, cozy and comfortable chairs. Dr. Ojjeh and his team have been taken care of my dental needs with the best care and quality, and I will be coming here with my family for many years to come.

Satisfaction

Excellent care. Dr. Ojjeh was very professional and gentle. Very thorough appointments. I will always recommend this office to everyone.

Satisfaction

Happy to have him as my dentist

Dr. Ojjeh is very caring and knowledgeable, I have been a patient for many years and he provided me and my whole family with the best dental care, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Satisfaction

Wonderful and exceptional Doctor!!

Dr. Ojjeh has been our dentist since 2012!! He is so professional and so caring. He will give you all the time you need to feel comfortable and he pays attention to details. Dr. Ojjeh is great with kids too!! I saw many dentists before but Dr. Ojjeh is by far the best ever!!

Satisfaction

I'm very happy with the care and professionalism Dr. Ojjeh and his team provide. I will be coming back for many years to come.

Amazing dentist!

Dr. Ojjeh is an amazing dentist, I like that he is very knowledgeable and thorough and he takes the time to listen and doesn’t rush. Also he is very friendly and humble.

Highly recommended!

Dr Ojjeh has been my dentist for years, and I have received the best service under his care. I always recommend him to family and friends.

Satisfaction

Dr Ojjeh and his entire team are terrific, very friendly, performed excellent work and was very attentive to details.

Always great experience!

I have been a patient of Dr Ojjeh for five years. Always treated with kindness, care and professionalism. He is very gentle, skilled and trustworthy doctor! I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to see a top notch caring dentist!

Dr. Ojjeh is the best!

Dr. Ojjeh is very caring and professional, he has excellent bedside manner and truly cares about his patients He spends a great amount of time with you to make explain treatment, he uses a neat small camera that takes pictures of the teeth and shows any damage to teeth, very amazing technology. Everybody has been really nice and professional.

Satisfaction

The best dentist I ever been to

Dr. Ojjeh is a wonderful and caring dentist. He is skilled and very proud of his work, no wonder he is one of the top dentist, I would recommend him in a heartbeat due to his outstanding care and compassion and honesty.

Awesome Dentist!

Dr. Ojjeh is the best dentist ever. My kids love him a lot. Very patient, knowledgeable, friendly, caring and confident, I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. James A Ojjeh is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Naperville, IL.