Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Omid U Arastehmanesh has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Omid U Arastehmanesh has the following 21 expertise
- Dental Caries
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Dental Deposits
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implantation
- Tooth Abrasion
- Dental Calculus
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Tooth Whitening
- Cracked Tooth Syndrome
Showing 5 of 31
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omid U Arastehmanesh - Posted on May 3rd, 2018
The best dr!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omid U Arastehmanesh - Posted on April 27th, 2018
You cannot find a better more caring and precise dentist as dr. Arastehmanesh! He is so gentle with his treatment! I was scared of dentists so I hadn’t been to a dentist for years! Dr A put me at ease and I was finally able to take care of my dental problems and was educated on how to take care of my teeth so all I would need is just a check up! You cannot find anyone whose more honest!
Best dentist in town
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omid U Arastehmanesh - Posted on April 19th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omid U Arastehmanesh - Posted on November 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omid U Arastehmanesh - Posted on February 24th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Omid U Arastehmanesh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife HMO
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsREFUAH FAMILY DENTAL, 5407 13th Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Omid U Arastehmanesh is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.