Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ophir I Alalouf DDS
Dr. Ophir I Alalouf, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rockville, MD. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ophir I Alalouf has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Ophir I Alalouf Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Ophir I Alalouf
Dr. Ophir Alalouf is a specialist in pediatric dentistry. He was born and raised in Toronto, Canada where he completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Toronto. Dr. Alalouf completed his dental school training at State University of New York Buffalo. He then spent three years for postgraduate training at the Children's Hospital of Buffalo, specializing in pediatric dentistry. Dr. Alalouf has lived in Montgomery County since 1997 with his wife Tracey and three children.
Locations & DirectionsKIDS TEETH, 15200 Shady Grove Rd Ste 450, Rockville, MD
Dr. Ophir I Alalouf is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rockville, MD.