Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Anzelc
Dr. Pamela Anzelc, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Portland, ME. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Pamela Anzelc has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Pamela Anzelc has the following 10 expertise
- Bridges and Crowns
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Pamela Anzelc accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Pamela Anzelc
Pamela Anzelc D.D.S. Dr. Pamela Anzelc was born in Skowhegan, Maine. She is the middle child of nine children. Dr. Anzelc graduated from Windham High School in 1975. In 1977 she received an Associates Degree from the University of Maine, School of Dental Hygiene. She continued working as a dental hygienist while receiving a B.A. in Biology from the University of Southern Maine in 1981. She then attended the University of Iowa, College of Dentistry and graduated summa cum laude in 1985. Dr. Anzelc worked as a dentist at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs from 1985 until 1987. She started her family giving birth to her first daughter in February of 1986. She returned to Maine and opened her private practice in September of 1988. Dr. Anzelc and her family have grown over the years. She now has four children and two stepchildren. Dr. Anzelc is also an artist and photographer. She especially enjoys watercolors, and creative manipulation of film photographs. She loves to travel with friends and family. Top
Locations & DirectionsPAMELA ANZELC DDS, 380 Auburn St, Portland, ME
Dr. Pamela Anzelc is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Portland, ME.