Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Z Baldassarre DMD
Dr. Pamela Z Baldassarre, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Bedford, NH. Her specialties include Periodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Pamela Z Baldassarre has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Pamela Z Baldassarre has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
Dr. Pamela Z Baldassarre Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Pamela Z Baldassarre's office for more information.
404 Riverway Pl Bedford, NH : (603) 622-2526
More about Dr. Pamela Z Baldassarre
Periodontist, Pamela Baldassarre, DMD Dr. Baldassarre is a native of Framingham, Massachusetts. She graduated form the University of Pennsylvania as a registered Dental Hygienist. Following her training as a dental hygienist she continued her liberal arts education at Boston University. After attending Boston University she then attended the Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry. She was awarded her Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree (D.M.D.) in 1982. She received her CAGS in the Specialty of Periodontology in 1984 from the Boston University Henry M Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry. After her training she worked as an assistant clinical instructor in the department of postdoctoral periodontics at Boston University part time. She was in private practice in Framingham, Massachusetts with her father Dr. Eliot Zigelbaum for two years before marrying and moving to Bedford, New Hampshire. Dr. Baldassarre has been in the private practice of Periodontology in both Bedford and Nashua, New Hampshire since 1985. Currently Dr. Baldassarre is the Delegate at Large of the New Hampshire Dental Society and the Chairperson of the NHDS Political Action Committee. She is past Secretary/Treasurer for the ADA First Trustee District and Past Chair of the ADA Council on Membership. She has hospital staff privileges at the Catholic Medical Center. Dr. Baldassarre serves as a board member for New England of the American College of Dentists. She serves on the Alumni Council for the Boston University Alumni Association. Advance training certificates have been received for the surgical placement of endosseous implants and the surgical placement of the Goretex membrane. Other significant advanced surgical training programs completed include the use of Goretex membrane for more sophisticated esthetic and reconstructive procedures. Professional Memberships Include: American Dental Association New Hampshire Dental Society American Academy of Periodontology Fellow of the International College of Dentistry Fellow of the American College of Dentistry Currently Dr. Baldassarre resides in Bedford, New Hampshire with her husband, Dr. Marshall Baldassarre, and her two children, Laura and Gregory.
Locations & DirectionsPAMELA Z BALDASSARRE DMD, 404 Riverway Pl, Bedford, NH
Dr. Pamela Z Baldassarre is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bedford, NH.