Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela D Butler
Dr. Pamela D Butler, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Vancouver, WA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Pamela D Butler has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Pamela D Butler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Pamela D Butler
In 1999, I was fortunate enough to adopt an eleven-month old darling little girl whom I named ‘Breck Lauren Butler.’ We live in Gresham, along with our two dogs, Graham and Hansel. During my leisure time, I enjoy playing tennis, gardening, quilting, and traveling. I most recently discovered horseback riding with my daughter, an avid horse lover, and together, we plan many equestrian adventures. I am Board Certified in pediatric dentistry and am licensed for pediatric dentistry in both Washington and Oregon. I am also a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the Washington Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, as well as an active on-staff member at Legacy Emanuel Children’s Hospital in Portland. I am happy that you have chosen my clinic for your child’s needs and I look forward to serving you, your family, and the community in the years to come. Pamela D. Butler, D.M.D.
Locations & DirectionsUNDER THE SEA, 3205 SE 192nd Ave Ste 100, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Pamela D Butler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Vancouver, WA.