Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Pamela S Egner
Pamela S Egner is a Dentist primarily located in Van Alstyne, TX. She speaks English.
217 E Jefferson St
Van Alstyne, TX 75495
Book Online Now
Pamela S Egner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Pamela S Egner's office for more information.
217 E Jefferson St Van Alstyne, TX 75495
More about Pamela S Egner
Dr. Pamela Egner is a graduate of Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas in 2000. She was not a typical student as this was the fulfillment of a lifetime dream of becoming a doctor. Her undergraduate degree was in 1972 from Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas. Dr. Egner lives in McKinney with husband Doug. Her three sons are scattered around the USA, the youngest and two grandsons live in Denton, Texas. Grandson Simon tells his friends that he loves his dentist. Dr. Egner has always been active in her church, and in1991 she had an opportunity to travel to Honduras to help a mission there. This trip led to her decision to go back to school and become a dentist. She still travels to third world countries to offer dental treatment to those who would not otherwise receive professional care. Dr. Egner knew from her first day in dental school that she wanted to have a practice in a small town much like the one she grew up in. She acquired the practice in Van Alstyne in 2001 from Dr. Larry Nickell, who still does work in the office. She loves the relaxed pace of a small town and getting to know her patients and their whole extended families.
Locations & Directions, ,
Pamela S Egner is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Van Alstyne, TX.