Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parks B Alexander
Dr. Parks B Alexander, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Simpsonville, SC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Parks B Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Parks B Alexander has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Parks B Alexander
Parks B. Alexander, DMD Our Practice Combining experience, education, and a true devotion to the satisfaction and comfort of their patients, the doctors have provided the Simpsonville area with advanced dental care for three decades and counting. They take pride in offering individualized care to their patients, educating them about their options and helping them to create a plan that best suits their needs and goals. Gentle care and advanced technology are among the hallmarks of their practice. Further enhancing their reputation for providing pain-free dental care, the doctors are pleased to offer the option of sedation dentistryto their patients. They have trained with some of the world’s most prominent sedation dental specialists and are active members of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation. In addition, they belong to some of the most prestigious professional organizations in dentistry, including the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the South Carolina Dental Association, the American Orthodontic Society, and the South Carolina Implant Association. At Simpsonville Dental Associates, your comfort and satisfaction are important above all else. Financial Arrangements Our dedication to our patients extends to making dental care as affordable and accessible as possible. We accept most dental insurance programs used by major employers in Simpsonville and surrounding areas. We strive to maximize your insurance benefits and will work with you to establish a comfortable payment plan to account for any remaining balance. We accept all major credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. We also offer payment plans for as little as $50 a month to those with approved credit. If the fees for your procedure exceed $200 and you pay in full on or before the day of your appointment, we will deduct 5 percent from your total fees. At Simpsonville Dental Associates, we believe that financial concerns should not interfere with your having the smile you deserve. If you have any questions about payment options or your insurance benefits, please contact our office at (864) 963-3601. Hours In our continuing effort to better serve the needs of our patients, we have recently expanded our office hours to include Fridays. Our hours are: Monday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Click here for directions to our office! If you would like to make an appointment or schedule a consultation, please
Locations & DirectionsSIMPSONVILLE DENTAL ASSOCIATES PA, 315 W Georgia Rd, Simpsonville, SC
Dr. Parks B Alexander is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Simpsonville, SC.