Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parviz M Edalat
Dr. Parviz M Edalat, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Parviz M Edalat has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Parviz M Edalat has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Parviz M Edalat - Posted on May 29th, 2015
Dr. Parviz M Edalat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Parviz M Edalat
Dr. Parviz Edalat Prosthodontist and Periodontist Professor of Clinical Dentistry, New York University A New York City prosthodontist is a dental specialist who has received 2-3 years extra post-doctoral training in crowns, bridges, dentures, cosmetic dentistry and restoration of implants as well as the treatment of TMJ disorders . Dr. Edalat received his prosthodontic specialty training at NYU. A periodontist is a dental specialist who has received 2-3 years extra post-doctoral training in the diagnosis and treatment of gum disease and surgical placement of implants. Periodontal (gum) disease is a serious infection that, left untreated, can lead to tooth loss. Furthermore, periodontitis has been associated with systemic diseases such as diabetes and some respiratory disorders. Please visit our Patient Education section to learn more about how periodontal disease may be affecting your health. Dr. Edalat has been practicing and teaching dentistry in New York City for over 30 years. Dr. Edalat has lectured and published both nationally and internationally. His current professional memberships include: American College of Prosthodontists American Academy of Periodontology North East Society of Periodontists ICOI- International Congress of Implant Dentistry Dr. Edalat's Manhattan dental practice routinely accepts consultations and referrals from other dentists, particularly in the treatment of the more advanced cases. His extensive experience in both periodontics and prosthodontics renders him an expert in the arena of full-mouth-rehabilitation.
Locations & DirectionsCOSMETIC DENTAL SPECIALISTS, 30 Central Park S Rm 4C, New York, NY
Dr. Parviz M Edalat is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.