Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pasquale J Giordano DDS
Dr. Pasquale J Giordano, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Oakton, VA, with another office in Oakton, VA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Pasquale J Giordano has 2 locations
2915 Hunter Mill Rd Ste 10
Oakton, VA 22124
Book Online Now
Dr. Pasquale J Giordano has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Pasquale J Giordano has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Pasquale J Giordano Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Pasquale J Giordano
Dr. Giordano grew up in Bethesda, Maryland and attended local grade school and high school. He received his Bachelor of Science in Biology from Loyola College in Baltimore, Maryland. In May 2004, Dr. Giordano earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Maryland. While in dental school, Dr. Giordano served as the President of the Student Dental Association and received the Katherine Toomy Award for devotion to the school and profession. Also in dental school, Dr. Giordano was selected to become a member of the Prosthodontics Honor Society. He completed a general practice residency at the Baltimore Veterans Affairs (VA) Hospital and has been in private practice in Northern Virginia since 2005. Dr. Giordano is a member of the American Dental Association, the Northern Virginia Dental Society and the Academy of General Dentistry. He prides himself on being at the forefront of dental technology and regularly attends continuing education courses. Dr. Giordano is certified in Invisalign, Oral Conscious Sedation and ACLS. Dr. Giordano also attends conferences and seminars to aesthetic dentistry, implant placement and implant restoration dentistry. Dr. Giordano and his wife, Joanna Giordano, reside in Arlington, Virginia and were wed in October 2010. Dr. Giordano played soccer throughout high school and college and currently plays in a men's indoor league. In, his free time, Dr. Giordano enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, skiing, golfing and fishing.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pasquale J Giordano is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oakton, VA.