Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrice R Robbins has 2 locations
1938 Peachtree Rd NW Ste 600
Atlanta, GA 30309
Book Online Now
Dr. Patrice R Robbins has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Patrice R Robbins has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Patrice R Robbins
Patrice R. Robbins, D.M.D. Email:email@example.com Dr. Robbins is a recent addition to the practice and is excited to serve the community where she grew up. She received a Bachelors of Science degree from the University of Georgia and a Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the Medical College of Georgia. She is a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity. Dr. Robbins is a recent graduate of MCG where she started the general dentistry study club and was a leader in the AGD Fellowtrack program. She coordinated continuing education courses and speakers to lecture to dental students from all over the state. She was the treasurer of the Give a Smile foundation where she raised money for patients to receive dental treatment. While in dental school, Dr. Robbins was able to volunteer at the Floyd county Dental Clinic in Rome, Georgia, Fulton County Dental Clinics and the Ben Massell Dental clinic in Atlanta. She was awarded for her community service and leadership with the initiation of the Alpha Upsilon Phi honor society. Her strong academic credentials, gentle touch and true concern for patients dental health are a perfect fit for our practice. Dr. Robbins is committed to providing the best dental care possible using the most up to date technology available through continuing education. She hopes to continue to expand her scope of practice to offer a wide variety of procedures to meet our patients needs. In her spare time, Dr. Robbins and her husband Avi enjoy traveling, cooking and biking.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrice R Robbins is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Atlanta, GA.