Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrice S Winterholler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Patrice S Winterholler has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canals
Dr. Patrice S Winterholler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
please please do not go here!!! after my daughter strated crying in her dentist office because her teeth look horrible she rudly got in my CHILDS face and said "this type of overreaction is unnecassary" THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR CHILDREN!!!! or anyone for that matter. I paid them 1000 dollars up front for them to be unprofessional and rude when my daughter just wanted ti know what happened to her teeth
Similar as another people reported, she did a root canal and didn't do it properly, the pain never went away so I had to go somewhere else and pay it twice. She is not friendly, the staff is rather unprofessional, and the billing/front desk person is rude and billed me for things that were never done. Since i cannot get the time and money wasted in this place i can only hope to help the next person not to go through the same i did. I hope this helps.
I spent 8 years putting band aids on my dental problems mostly because the 5 dentists I had prior to Dr Winterholler never gave me a long term plan. 8 years, lots of pain, and wasted money. I had seen at least four other specialists and went to Mexico before I chose this doctor. I spent almost 2 years researching and trying to plan my escape from being 35 years old and toothless. I had surgery less than 2 weeks ago. It was a piece of cake but only because of this office. Everyone is educated, non judge mental and caring. I know that tons of people have the same issue. Go see Dr Winterholler for yourself and you will understand. He changed my life ðð
I would not recommend this dentist. She did a root canal and missed a canal so after weeks of pain, I finally had to have the tooth pulled ( by an oral surgeon who confirmed that she didn't do a proper root canal); she incorrectly seated 3 crowns and had to drill all 3 off, and do them over, which resulted in root canal flareup and the loss of another tooth. She told me I had an infection and needed a root canal, but endodontists said there was no infection and I didn't need a root canal. Find another dentist.
Dr. Patrice S Winterholler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrice S Winterholler is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Scottsdale, AZ.