Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia Serna has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 14
she is a very sweet lady so i wasn't too nervous.a clean exam area.not totally state of the art,but all the equipment looked new. i just needed a filling done.i'm going to switch to her because my own dentist is going to retire.my favorite part of the whole thing was it didn't hurt and i was more than happy with how she fixed my tooth and she didn't try to get me to do something expensive or extra.
Dr. Patricia Serna accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPatricia Serna Dds, 952 Echo Ln Ste 470, Houston, TX
Dr. Patricia Serna is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Houston, TX.