- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick C Creevan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Patrick C Creevan has the following 6 expertise
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Patrick C Creevan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Patrick C Creevan
Dr. Patrick Creevan (Stockton) Dr. Creevan is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. He received his DDS degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco in 2000. He went on to complete a two year residency in pediatric dentistry at Children’s Hospital of Boston and a clinical fellowship at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine in 2002. Dr. Creevan has worked with Kids Care since December of 2002 and is very excited to be a part of the Stockton office. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the Southern Alameda County Dental Society and the San Joaquin Dental Society. He grew up in Livermore California and now continues to reside in the Bay Area. As a specialist in pediatric dentistry, Dr. Creevan's main objective is to provide quality dental care in a manner and environment that allows children to have a positive dental experience, encouraging them to continue seeking dental care as an adult. When not in the office, Dr. Creevan enjoys camping, boating and golf.