Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick L Wolfe DDS
Dr. Patrick L Wolfe, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Altoona, IA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick L Wolfe has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Patrick L Wolfe has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Patrick L Wolfe Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Patrick L Wolfe's office for more information.
480 Center Pl SW Ste A Altoona, IA : (515) 967-9790
More about Dr. Patrick L Wolfe
Meet Pat Wolfe, DDS Dr. Patrick Wolfe is a general dentist and stay at home dad. Dr. Pat sees adults in the practice on Tuesdays and Fridays; he is also available to see children with emergent dental needs. Three seems to be a magic number for Dr. Pat. With the latest birth of his son, the Wolfe's family includes three boys plus three girls (counting his wife Dr. Jen). He has also lived in three towns before moving to Altoona (Iowa City, Iowa; Spencer, Iowa; and Eugene, Oregon).
Locations & DirectionsALTOONA PEDIATRIC DENTAL, 480 Center Pl SW Ste A, Altoona, IA
Dr. Patrick L Wolfe is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Altoona, IA.