- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick R Friend
Dr. Patrick R Friend is a doctor primarily located in Gainesville, VA, with other offices in Gainesville, VA and Fairfax, VA( and 6 other locations). Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry and Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Patrick R Friend has 8 locations
Dr. Patrick R Friend has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Patrick R Friend has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Patrick R Friend Accepts the Following Insurance
- 5252 Lyngate Ct Ste 101 Burke , VA : (703) 764-2077
- 7915 Lake Manassas Dr Ste 304 Gainesville , VA : (703) 753-7933
- 10530 Rosehaven St Ste 111 Fairfax , VA : (703) 352-1493
- 12359 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste 300 Reston , VA : (703) 385-5777
- 2800 Eisenhower Ave Ste 230 Alexandria , VA : (703) 385-5777
- 3421 Commission Ct Ste 202 Woodbridge , VA : (703) 672-4200
- 6211 Centreville Rd Ste 800 Centreville , VA : (703) 266-0026
- 1050 N Highland St Ste 220 Arlington , VA : (703) 483-9591
More about Dr. Patrick R Friend
Dr. Friend works in Gainesville, VA and 7 other locations and specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry and Oral Surgery.