Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul A Andrews has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Paul A Andrews has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 5
I was referred to an oral surgeon by my dentist who thought I might have TMJ because of jaw clicking and headaches. From my first visit, everyone was so nice, and Dr. Andrews was unlike any other doctor I have met. He was kind and funny and explained what he was doing instead of rushing through the appointment like some other doctors. I would recommend anyone in need of services to try to book with Dr. Andrews because he just makes the visits so pleasant. I leave there with a smile instead of running as fast as I can to get away.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOROFACIAL & DENTAL IMPLANT SURGERY ASSOCIATES PA, 7352 Stonerock Cir Ste A, Orlando, FL
Dr. Paul A Andrews is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orlando, FL.