Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul B Adler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Paul B Adler has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul B Adler - Posted on May 4th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul B Adler - Posted on April 21st, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Paul B Adler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Paul B Adler
Dr. Paul Adler, Dentist Helen Levin, Hygienist Helen Levin, RDH, attended the University of Bridgeport’s Fones School of Dental Hygiene and worked as a clinical instructor for three years post graduation. She has been a hygienist for more than 35 years, with 24 of those years working with Dr. Adler. "My goal is to provide optimum services for cleanings, to be thorough and gentle and to treat each patient as an individual, with kindness and caring. The most important part of being a dental hygienist is being an oral health educator. I enjoy working with patients of all ages. I am blessed that even after 35 years in practice, I love my work!" Robin Mollo, Hygienist Robin Mollo, RDH, graduated from Camden County College in 1978 and worked in a local periodontal specialty office before joining Dr. Adler’s practice 20 years ago. "I enjoy treating patients of all ages and with varying levels of dental treatment needs. We try to make all our patients comfortable and at ease as we work with them to attain their dental health goals." Terri Brisbin, Hygienist Terri Brisbin, RDH, graduated from Camden County College in 1976 and worked as a clinical instructor for seven years post graduation. A hygienist for more than 33 years, she has worked with Dr. Adler for 18 of them. Terri holds professional memberships in the American Dental Hygienists’ Association as well as in her state and local branches and serves as a Dental Hygiene Licensing board examiner. In her ‘other life’ Terri is a multi-published romance author. "I see myself as a dental health facilitator-by providing dental hygiene services and educating my patients as part of that process, I can help them understand and seek (and maintain!) optimal oral health. In our practice, each patient is treated according to their individual needs." Sharon Reynolds, Dental Assistant Sharon Reynolds, CDA, attended Camden County College’s Dental Assisting program. She has been working as an assistant for 25 years, 15 of those years with Dr. Adler. "We strive to make our office as comfortable as possible for patients and try to handle each patient’s needs with caring and sympathy." Call Paul Adler DDS today at (856) 751-8880 to schedule a free initial consultation, or browse our website for more information regarding general dentistry or cosmetic dentistry. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us.
Locations & DirectionsPAUL ADLER FAMILY DENTISTRY, 1949 Marlton Pike E Ste 7, Cherry Hill, NJ
Dr. Paul B Adler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cherry Hill, NJ.