Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul B Gabriel DMD
Dr. Paul B Gabriel, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Irwin, PA, with another office in Wexford, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Paul B Gabriel has 2 locations
Dr. Paul B Gabriel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Paul B Gabriel has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul B Gabriel - Posted on November 3rd, 2016
Dr. Paul B Gabriel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Paul B Gabriel
Paul B. Gabriel, DMD, FICOI A 1994 Graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, Paul B. Gabriel DMD has been providing dental care excellence in his Wexford practice for the past 10 years. In addition to completing over 1200 hours of advanced studies in the areas of orthodontics, cosmetic and implant dentistry. Dr. Gabriel has studied complex cosmetic and implant dentistry at the prestigious New York University College of Dentistry and The Southern Dental Implant Center. Dr. Gabriel is also an active member of many dental affiliations including the United States Dental Institute, Seattle Study Club, Pittsburgh Dental Research Group, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Implant Dentistry and Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. As a married father of two children, Christopher and Allison, Dr. Gabriel realizes the utmost importance of maintaining proper oral care for the entire family. From the healthy development of the first baby tooth and orthodontics to the prevention of tooth decay. From adult periodontal concerns to cosmetic enhancements and dental implants he addresses each one of his patients as an individual by prescribing treatment plans that fit their personal needs. Dr. Gabriel is also dedicated in utilizing only the safest techniques and offering the latest in dental technology to make your overall experience as comfortable and effortless as possible. Every procedure will be fully explained and all of your questions will be answered prior to implementation, in order for you to have a better understanding while making your decision for the best possible dental care.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul B Gabriel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Irwin, PA.