- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul E Beavers DDS
Dr. Paul E Beavers, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Apex, NC. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Paul E Beavers has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul E Beavers has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Paul E Beavers Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Paul E Beavers
Dr. Paul E. Beavers, D.D.S Dr. Paul loves his family farm and the 20 years he worked there with his brothers. But at a young age, Paul decided he did not want to work the land forever; he prefers a climate controlled atmosphere. In the 8th grade Paul wrote his first paper on dentistry and says this combined with the guidance of his two dentist uncles were influences on his decision. Plus, he enjoys helping patients improve and maintain their dental health. Paul began practicing in 1974 after receiving his B.S. and M.A in biology at Wake Forest University and his D.D.S. from the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry. NASCAR races, snow skiing, boating, and fifth wheel camping with his wife fill Paul’s time when he’s not with patients. He and his wife Jean have a daughter, three sons, two of whom work in the family business, and eight grandchildren-- three granddaughters and five grandsons. Dr. Jonathan P. Beavers, D.D.S. Dr. Jonathan offers many reasons why he chose dentistry as his profession — the most important is helping and interacting with people. He says assisting patients to feel better about their experiences at the dentist is one of his favorite aspects of his work. His philosophy is to provide the highest quality dental care to each patient without discomfort in a timely manner.