Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul C Brooks III
Dr. Paul C Brooks III, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Louisville, KY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul C Brooks III has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Paul C Brooks III has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Dentist never looked at me or into my mouth: his tech did the work, and the bonding fell off two weeks later. He has not yet refunded the charge for bad dentistry. Also: he posts all patients ssn so everyone can see everyone else's numbers as they sit in the chair: lack of respect for patients, and esp for their privacy.
30 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Paul C Brooks III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Paul C Brooks III
Dr. Brooks graduated from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry in 1988. Dr. Brooks comes from a long line of Louisville dentists. His father and grandfather were both U of L graduates and local practitioners. Dr. Brooks served as the 94th President of the Louisville Dental Society and is an adjunct clinical professor at the University of Louisville Dental School. Memberships American Dental Association Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Kentucky Dental Association Louisville Dental Society (Past President) Selected as one of America's Top Dentists by Consumers' Research Council of America
Locations & DirectionsPAUL C BROOKS III DMD, 3600 Lexington Rd, Louisville, KY
Dr. Paul C Brooks III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Louisville, KY.