- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul C Perry DDS
Dr. Paul C Perry, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Sulphur, LA. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Paul C Perry has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul C Perry has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Dr. Paul C Perry Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Paul C Perry
Dr. Paul C. Perry was born and raised in Southwest Louisiana. In 1984 he graduated from McNeese State University with a Bachelors Degree in Science. He then attended Louisiana State University Dental School from 1984–1988 graduating with Special Honors and was inducted into the prestigious National Dental Honor Fraternity, Omicron Kappa Upsilon. Upon graduation from Dental School, Dr. Perry then furthered his studies in Chicago, Illinois at Northwestern University Dental School from 1988-1990 receiving a Master of Science Degree in Orthodontics where he earned his Certificate of Specialty in the field of Orthodontics. Dr. Perry returned home to begin his specialty practice in orthodontics in 1990. Upon return to Southwest Louisiana, Dr. Perry has been very active in the community. He is the past president of the Louisiana Association of Orthodontists, past president of the Calcasieu Parish Dental Society, past president of the Southwest District Dental Association and the past president of the West Calcasieu Association of Commerce. Dr. Perry is also a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Krewe of Cosmos, Boy Scouts of America and Immaculate Conception Catholic Church where he is a lector. Dr. Paul Perry has been practicing Orthodontics in Sulphur and DeQuincy, Louisiana since 1990, and is experienced in all phases of Orthodontics for adults and children. He is married to Denise and they have three beautiful children. Andrew, Jacqueline and Christopher. During Dr. Perry’s leisure time, he enjoys boating, aviation, Boy Scouts, scuba-diving and traveling with his family.