Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul C Perry
Dr. Paul C Perry, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Sulphur, LA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul C Perry has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Paul C Perry
Dr. Paul C. Perry was born and raised in Southwest Louisiana. In 1984 he graduated from McNeese State University with a Bachelors Degree in Science. He then attended Louisiana State University Dental School from 1984–1988 graduating with Special Honors and was inducted into the prestigious National Dental Honor Fraternity, Omicron Kappa Upsilon. Upon graduation from Dental School, Dr. Perry then furthered his studies in Chicago, Illinois at Northwestern University Dental School from 1988-1990 receiving a Master of Science Degree in Orthodontics where he earned his Certificate of Specialty in the field of Orthodontics. Dr. Perry returned home to begin his specialty practice in orthodontics in 1990. Upon return to Southwest Louisiana, Dr. Perry has been very active in the community. He is the past president of the Louisiana Association of Orthodontists, past president of the Calcasieu Parish Dental Society, past president of the Southwest District Dental Association and the past president of the West Calcasieu Association of Commerce. Dr. Perry is also a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Krewe of Cosmos, Boy Scouts of America and Immaculate Conception Catholic Church where he is a lector. Dr. Paul Perry has been practicing Orthodontics in Sulphur and DeQuincy, Louisiana since 1990, and is experienced in all phases of Orthodontics for adults and children. He is married to Denise and they have three beautiful children. Andrew, Jacqueline and Christopher. During Dr. Perry’s leisure time, he enjoys boating, aviation, Boy Scouts, scuba-diving and traveling with his family.
Locations & DirectionsPAUL C PERRY DDS, 3109 Maplewood Dr, Sulphur, LA
Dr. Paul C Perry is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sulphur, LA.