Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul R Calat DMD
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Paul R Calat has 2 locations
Dr. Paul R Calat has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Paul R Calat has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
Great Oral surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul R Calat - Posted on October 21st, 2018
Yes. His staff is not the best but honestly he did four difficult implants for me and they are all perfect and have held up wonderfully. I would be stupid to review a great doctor like him based on crappy billing services. So don’t listen to those reviews. I promise he is great and think the world of his skills.
Good doc, bad support staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul R Calat - Posted on November 6th, 2013
23 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
St Barnabas Hospital
More about Dr. Paul R Calat
Oral Surgeon Dr. Calat Dr. Paul R. Calat is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who completed his dental training in 1996 at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA. For the next six years he focused on advanced specialty training in the field of Oral Surgery and Dental Implantology at Columbia University/Harlem Hospital Center. He has earned the distinction of being named a Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Calat is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is also a member of the New York Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Calat is a faculty member of Mount Sinai Medical Center, where he is involved in educating future Oral Surgeons. Dr. Calat is a New York native who enjoys travel and spending time with his boxer puppy, Brook-lyn.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul R Calat is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.