Is Dr. Paul Cater the right Dentist for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Cater DDS
Dr. Paul Cater, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rocklin, CA, with other offices in Grass Valley, CA and Salinas, CA (and 2 other locations). His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Paul Cater has 5 locations
6526 Lonetree Blvd Suite 100
Rocklin, CA 95765
1364 Whispering Pines Ln. Suite 1
Grass Valley, CA 95945
1162 Cirby Way Ste 2
Roseville, CA 95661
Dr. Paul Cater has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Paul Cater has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Paul Cater Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Paul Cater
Dr. Paul Cater Dr. Paul Cater grew up in Pebble Beach , California, the son of an Orthodontist. He did not initially plan on going to Dental School and was going to follow the path of his brothers, both of whom are Chiropractors. After graduating from UC Santa Barbara he was accepted into the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry and graduated in 1989. Following his graduation, he went to Philadelphia and spent one year in a General Practice Residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. The following year he entered the prestigious University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and began his specialty training in Orthodontics. In 1992, he graduated and moved back to California to begin practicing Orthodontics in Salinas. He and Dr. Galante got married in 1994 and moved to the Sacramento area in 1997. Dr. Cater enjoys, surfing, golfing, tennis, swimming, traveling and hanging out with his family. They are the proud parents of two children, Carina and Nate. They are both members of the American Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontists, the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, the Sacramento District Dental Society and the California Dental Association.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Cater is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rocklin, CA.