Is Dr. Paul Anderson the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Anderson MD, DMD
Dr. Paul Anderson, MD, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Peachtree City, GA. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Paul Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Paul Anderson has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Paul Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Paul Anderson's office for more information.
262 S. Peachtree Pkwy Suite 1 Peachtree City, GA : (678) 498-1328
More about Dr. Paul Anderson
After graduating with a dental degree from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry, Dr. Paul E. Anderson received his medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He also ...
Locations & DirectionsPeachtree Oral & Facial Surgery, 262 S. Peachtree Pkwy Suite 1, Peachtree City, GA
Dr. Paul Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Peachtree City, GA.