Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul E Craven has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Paul E Craven has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Paul E Craven has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
My experience with Dr. Craven's office was fine until I received their bills. I was told upon my first visit that my coverage was intact and in network. A Complete Lie: As it turns out, they were not contracted with my insurance company (United Health Care - not a small company). I then (before receiving their bill) took my two girls to Dr. Craven's office for routine checkups. I gave them my card, was rewarded by smiles all around, only to later receive the bill (with the previous bill attached) showing that none of the services were covered. When I called them to question why they would not bring it to my attention that they were not contracted with UHC, I was told "I would never had said you had coverage if you didn't". But, that's exactly what happened. Dr. Craven's services were satisfactory, but beware his office staff's ineptitude. Be absolutely sure you are covered and in network before moving forward with these people. Inept, inept, inept!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Dental Care Of Austin, 6500 McNeil Dr Ste 1, Austin, TX
Dr. Paul E Craven is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Austin, TX.