Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul A Eberhard
Dr. Paul A Eberhard, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cartersville, GA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul A Eberhard has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Paul A Eberhard has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
40 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Paul A Eberhard
Dr. Eberhard is a 1972 graduate of Oswego High School in Illinois, a 1976 graduate of Southern Illinois University, and a 1981 graduate from University of Illinois College of Dentistry. Since graduation Dr. Eberhard has actively pursued continuing education and has recieved Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry and is a member of the American Dental Association and the Georgia Dental Association. Dr. Eberhard was married to Debbie (daughter of a dentist) in 1981 and has 3 children: Jason, Brian, and Steffanie. His hobbies include sailing, fishing, hiking, and bicycling. Locally he is a member of the Bartow County Chamber of Commerce, The Cartersville Exchange Club, and Transfiguration Catholic Church.
Locations & DirectionsMOCKINGBIRD DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 99 Mockingbird Dr, Cartersville, GA
Dr. Paul A Eberhard is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cartersville, GA.