Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul S Elliott has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Paul S Elliott has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 33
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul S Elliott - Posted on June 21st, 2017
I went to Dr. Elliott yesterday for an extraction. I love the fact that it is a small office. I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked in the office ! Dr. Elliott was very, very nice. He explained things to me throughout the entire process. I would recommend his practice to anyone !!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul S Elliott - Posted on July 29th, 2016
I am a dental phobic, but from the outset this office made me feel like they cared. I had at least 3-4 phone calls with the wonderfully kind receptionist and when I got there for my appointment, I was taken in early. Everything was relaxed, caring and professional. Dr. Elliot was grand. He even called me later that night to make sure I was OK. And he told me I couldn't eat hard pretzels yet. Now that is a good guy!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul S Elliott - Posted on July 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul S Elliott - Posted on June 7th, 2016
Get your teeth out here
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul S Elliott - Posted on May 7th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPAUL S ELLIOTT DMD, 1 Park Ln, Douglassville, PA
Dr. Paul S Elliott is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Douglassville, PA.