Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul R Feller has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Paul R Feller has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
1. Gave 6 numbing shots in the same spot which bruised my jaw. Enduring 6 shots is torture since the shot is the worst part of dental work. Stingy with the Rx or receive some perverse pleasure in jabbing people with needles. 2. He filled the last LEFT bottom tooth even though it was the right side causing pain. Within 1 month the back inside portion of my last RIGHT bottom tooth cracked and fell off. Went to a different dentist.
Dr. Paul R Feller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ValueCare/Preferred Dental
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsPaul R Feller Dds, 250 N Fairgrounds Rd Ste 4, Price, UT
Dr. Paul R Feller is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Price, UT.