- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul L Fischl DDS
Dr. Paul L Fischl, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Paul L Fischl has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul L Fischl has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Paul L Fischl Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Paul L Fischl
Paul L. Fischl, D.D.S. Paul was born and raised in Evanston, with his parents and his five siblings. He is a proud graduate of Evanston Township High School, where he swam and played water polo. Paul's undergraduate degree is from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and his D.D.S. degree is from the University of Illinois at Chicago, where he met his wife, Marie. Paul was president of both his undergraduate and his dental school fraternities. Following dental school, Paul joined his father, Richard, in dental practice in Evanston, and he also taught in the Oral Diagnosis Department at the U. of I. College of Dentistry for six years. His wife, Marie, joined Richard and him in practice a couple of years later. Paul enjoys his many hours of continuing dental education, especially through the L.D. Pankey Institute in Florida, where he has attended multiple courses, and where he has also helped teach. Paul has served as President of the North Suburban Branch of the Chicago Dental Society, he has been on the Board of Directors of the Evanston Chamber of Commerce, and he has been a board member of the Glenbrook South Titan Booster Club. In October, 2009, Chicago Magazine named him one of Chicago's Top 40 dentists. Paul enjoys running, swimming, biking, and platform tennis, and he is a fan of computer technology. He and Marie live in Glenview, and they enjoy spending time with their four children. Fun fact: In 1970, Newsweek ran a cover story entitled, "What's Wrong with Our High Schools?" Evanston Township was featured in the article, and a photo taken in the E.T.H.S. hallway during the passing period shows Paul as a freshman looking right at the camera.