Dr. Paul A Galante Is this you?

18 Ratings • 1 Comment

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Paul A Galante?

Dr. Galante is a saint! As a health care provider, I was impressed with his ability to keep me calm, inform me and listen. He has phenomenal bedside manner and you can tell that he truly loves what he does. I remember the first thing I said to him was to knock me out and he said he didn't which made me very apprehensive, however my procedure and recovery is going well and I wouldn't have wanted to go to any other doctor. My only issue was scheduling, but there was some confusion as he moved to a new office. Despite this, they still managed to make time for me and worked with my schedule to accommodate my needs. Overall if you need your wisdom teeth out or any oral surgery.. this is your guy hands down.

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Paul A Galante is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Parsippany, NJ.