Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul W Giddings DMD
Dr. Paul W Giddings, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Pickens, SC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul W Giddings has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Paul W Giddings has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul W Giddings - Posted on April 4th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul W Giddings - Posted on July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Paul W Giddings Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Paul W Giddings's office for more information.
108 Massingill Rd Pickens, SC : (864) 878-2428
More about Dr. Paul W Giddings
Dr. Giddings began practicing dentistry in Pickens County in 1982, following his graduation from dental school at the Medical College of Georgia in 1980, and completion of a two year general practice residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in 1982. An avid student, Dr. Giddings enjoys constantly improving his skills as a dentist. Because of that commitment, he was rewarded a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) in 2000. He is currently a student with the L.D. Pankey Institute, and is certified in placing dental implants. Dr. Giddings’ commitment to excellence is evident in every aspect of the treatment you receive while in our office. From our well trained and professional staff to the way our youngest patients are cared for, you find a dental office that will exceed your expectations in every way. Dr. Giddings finds true joy in providing the best quality dental care available anywhere, while maintaining a caring, small town atmosphere for his patients. When asked why he loves dentistry so much, he says, “It is an honor to be able to share life with our patients - as they grow up, marry, and become parents and grandparents. I share in their ups and downs, and have the privilege of caring for their dental needs all along the way.” In his spare time, Dr. Giddings enjoys cooking, golf, gardening and hiking, as well as spending time in Rocky Bottom with family and friends. He is a father of 3 grown daughters and one wonderful granddaughter. Dr Giddings is a Rotarian, an elder in Pickens Presbyterian Church, and sings in the PPC Men’s Chorus, as well as in the Faith Heritage Quartet.
Locations & DirectionsGREAT OAKS DENTAL, 108 Massingill Rd, Pickens, SC
Dr. Paul W Giddings is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pickens, SC.