Dr. Paul Huckabay Is this you?

3.9

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Paul Huckabay?

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Love Dr. Huckabay and his whole staff! They are very professional and put my nervous mind to ease!

My 7 year old son

Posted on July 10th, 2016

We moved to Midland a year ago. I took my 7 year old to see Dr. Huckabay. A friend had told me her daughter loved going to his office. The dental Hygienest was so amazing and patient and now my son asks regularly to go back. He needed some fillings done and Dr. Huckabay was able to do them with nitrous so that he didn't even know he was getting a shot. He was so happy! We could not have asked for a more pleasant experience. We will be back!

I look younger!

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Dr Huckabay and his staff were amazing to me. He put veneers on my teeth and the process was seamless from beginning to end. I have had many compliments on my teeth and I could not be more pleased. The assistants made me feel comfortable and they were very professional. Excellent dentist!!

Terrible!

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Terrible! His Hygienist takes 15 minutes to clean my teeth. She is more worried about her free time than actually doing her job. He is so strange and it takes forever in his office when having work done. Every time I have had something done it hurts. I'm at the point I'm not going back.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Posted on June 20th, 2016

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Paul Huckabay is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Midland, TX.