Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul S Allen DMD
Dr. Paul S Allen, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Harrisburg, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul S Allen has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Paul S Allen has the following 7 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 2 of 2
Rude and dismissive!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul S Allen - Posted on June 14th, 2015
Rude and dismissive in post op concerns about heavy bleeding nearly a week after surgery, even when patient has heart history. Continually cut caller off, responding 'it is expected' before person could finish a phrase, much less a sentence. After several failed attempts at finishing a sentence, we hung up in utter frustration.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul S Allen - Posted on May 14th, 2013
Dr. Allen is excellent!!! I've never been to a nicer, gentler dentist in my whole life!! I've been to him twice for extractions; once for some stubborn baby teeth and a few years later for my wisdom teeth. His assistants are really nice too. The secretaries in the front office could stand to be a little nicer though. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Allen to anyone. He's not bad on the eyes either!
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Paul S Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- First Health PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCENTRAL PA ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEONS, 4700 Union Deposit Rd Ste 260, Harrisburg, PA
Dr. Paul S Allen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Harrisburg, PA.