- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul W Jones DDS
Dr. Paul W Jones, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Hays, KS. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Paul W Jones has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul W Jones has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Paul W Jones Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Paul W Jones
Paul W. Jones, DDS Dr. Paul W. Jones is a Kansas native and a graduate of Kansas State University. He attended KSU to receive his undergraduate degree and then attended the University of Missouri-Kansas School of Dentistry where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. To stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in the dental field, Dr. Jones is a member of many professional organizations, including the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry and the Kansas Dental Association. Dr. Jones is married to Elodie; they have two children Madison and Avery. In his spare time Dr. Jones enjoys farming, raising cattle, competing in professional barbecue contest, flying airplanes, and riding his Harley. Dr. Jones and his highly skilled team have made a commitment to offering the highest quality dentistry in a very relaxing and high-technology environment. He has a unique approach to care as it involves a patient-centered concept wherein every patient is offered the very best treatment available. Every effort is made to ensure that we offer our patients gentle dental care and their comfort and safety are as important to us as they are to you. Our goal is to make every visit to your dentist a pleasant and memorable experience.