Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Perveen Aleemuddin
Dr. Perveen Aleemuddin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Placentia, CA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Perveen Aleemuddin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Perveen Aleemuddin has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 3
I will say the supporting staff that assist the dentist are awesome and compassionate they could not tell me enough how sorry they were for what I went through but please do not go to this dentist. Today I went in to have a emergency procedure on my front incisor. And I am fully covered with my insurance. First thing they do is take X-rays of my entire mouth. This would be fine if I had not just been in there about 7 months ago to have my teeth fully refilled with the new white fillings. After the x-rays the dentist comes in and asked me what I would like to do. When I explained I wanted to pull the tooth and get a porcelain implant she began to explain to me the different costs. And then told me that I would have to pay$450 on top of my $50 copay because the partial temporary denture had to be made off site. When I informed her that wasn't part of my insurance she became angry and told me how I was not covered by insurance called my insurance agent who been informed her I was covered for the procedure with only a $50 copay she became angry told me "Well how am I going to get paid for sending my impressions to the lab. Needless to say I was very uncomfortable but unintelligently allowed her to continue with the work. She proceeded to begin to give me numbing injections instead of doing the injections like I have had over the past 42 years she took the needle put it in the back of my upper palate and shoved it all the way in to the base I can hear the cartilage break at the roof of my mouth. After two more in the back of my mouth not causing any no blocking to the tooth area she begin to pull the front tooth I screamed and told her that I was not in any way numb she continued anyways causing the front tooth to break off leaving the root in my gum. I now have to go see an oral surgeon. I beg you please do not go to this lady!! She tries to commit insurance fraud by trying to charge you above you extra out of pocket for covered procedures. If you happen to be informed enough to catch she will then maliciously try to cause you pain. I am seeking legal representation immediately. Hopefully this lady will not be practicing much longer. This is not a family dentist this is an evil lady with a Mean Streak please beware.
Dr. Perveen Aleemuddin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife HMO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsPERVEEN ALEEMUDDIN DDS, 155 E Chapman Ave, Placentia, CA
Dr. Perveen Aleemuddin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Placentia, CA.