- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter D Balega
Dr. Peter D Balega is a doctor primarily located in Carrollton, GA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Peter D Balega has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Peter D Balega has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Peter D Balega Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Peter D Balega
Dr. Peter D. Balega, DDS Dr. Balega is a 1983 graduate of Ohio State University School of Dentistry.Â He was licensed to practice in Georgia that same year.Â At the time that he originally moved south he simultaneously opened offices in Newnan and Carrollton but sold his practice in Newnan because he discovered he preferred practicing in Carrollton.Â He was attracted to the community because of our wonderful school system and the presence of the University of West Georgia. In addition to his busy practice, Dr. Balega has served his community as a member of the City Council since 2003 having been active in civic affairs since the 1990s.Â He is also an active outdoorsman and he and his wife Candace have three beautiful young children. Our Team Our office has a strong, committed team to support Dr. Balega and serve our patients.Â We handle all back office operations in addition to providing clinical services.Â Most of us have been with the practice for more than 10 years and you will find that once you have seen a specific hygienist you will continue to see the same person each time you come in.Â We believe that this continuity provides you with the best dental care possible.