Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter F Bayer
Dr. Peter F Bayer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Walton Beach, FL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter F Bayer has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Peter F Bayer
Dr. Peter Bayer Peter F. Bayer grew up in Syracuse, New York and graduated from Syracuse University with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics and Mechanical Engineering and a Master's Degree in Business Administration. He was stationed at Tyndall Air Force Base in Panama City, Florida from 1961-1964 as an engineer in the 4750th Test Squadron. After leaving the Air Force, Dr. Bayer attended dental school at the State University of New York at Buffalo. Dr. Bayer graduated number one in his class and received many awards for his academic and clinical achievements. He then stayed at Buffalo to specialize in and complete a residency in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Dr. Bayer is an active member of several local, state, and national dental and orthodontic organizations. He continues to bring the latest advancements in technology to his practice by regularly participating in continuing education courses. For fun, Dr. Bayer enjoys traveling, flying, fishing and boating. He and his wife, Martha, and their four children, Eric, Leigh (now married to Damian Curtis), Zach and Lauren have lived in Ft. Walton Beach since 1976. Spending time with his family is a top priority of Dr. Bayer.
Locations & DirectionsBAYER AND CURTIS ORTHODONTICS, 220 Hollywood Blvd SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dr. Peter F Bayer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Walton Beach, FL.