Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter K Cocolis Jr DMD
Dr. Peter K. Cocolis, Jr., a native of the Springfield area, received a BS in Chemistry from The College of William and Mary.Dr. Cocolis is a distinguished graduate from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and completed two years of advanced general dental training at the University of Virginia, where he served as chief resident. He is a Fellow with the Misch Implant Institute; Diplomate in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and also participates in numerous continuing education courses.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
5803 Rolling Rd Ste 211
Springfield, VA 22152
Dr. Peter K Cocolis Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Peter K Cocolis Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Peter K Cocolis Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Peter K Cocolis Jr's office for more information.
5803 Rolling Rd Ste 211 Springfield, VA : (703) 912-3800
More about Dr. Peter K Cocolis Jr
Dr. Peter K. Cocolis, Jr. Dr. Peter Cocolis, Jr., a native of the Springfield area, received a B.S. in Chemistry from The College of William and Mary. Dr. Cocolis is a distinguished graduate from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and completed two years of advanced general dental training at the University of Virginia, where he served as chief resident. He is a Fellow of the Misch Implant Institute, Diplomate in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and also participates in numerous continuous education courses. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Northern Virginia Dental Society, Implant Society of Northern Virginia and the Academy of General Dentistry. He has also published two research papers in Compendium. Dr. Cocolis was honored by his peers when selected to be included in the 2004-2008 editions of “The Best Dentists in America” – a guide to excellence in the dental profession. Washingtonian Magazine has recognized Dr. Cocolis as one of the "Best Dentists in the Metropolitan Area". Dr. Cocolis is also listed as one of the "Top Doctors" in Northern Virginia Magazine. Dr. Cocolis is a member of the West Springfield Rotary Club and was elected president 2004-2006. He received the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce "Corporate Citizen of the Year" award for 2007. An avid swimmer, he is a member of the Burke Racquet and Swim Club’s Masters team. He was active in scouting as a youth and is currently his son's Cub Scout den leader. He resides in Burke with his wife, Rebecca, son, Peter, and daughter, Rachel.
Locations & DirectionsPeter K Cocolis Jr Dmd And Associates, 5803 Rolling Rd Ste 211, Springfield, VA
Dr. Peter K Cocolis Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springfield, VA.