Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter H Epstein
Dr. Peter H Epstein, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Miami Beach, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter H Epstein has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Peter H Epstein has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Never again . . .
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter H Epstein - Posted on April 28th, 2015
I went to Mr. Peter Epstein on a Friday because of extremely strong tooth aches. And even though my tooth was strongly infected by then, he extracted my tooth on that day. He then prescribed me some very strong narcotic tablets, that immediately make you dizzy and fall asleep. I was not provided with any emergency number for the weekend. After the numbing was gone, I had the worst aches in my life, even my ear and the throat have been affected and the lymph notes were extremely swollen. Plus I had some fever. The whole infection must have been completely spread. That's why I was waiting all weekend to return to Mr. Peter Epstein on Monday. When I called the office on Monday morning I surprisingly had to find out, that he is never open on that day. I only know that hairdressers close on Mondays, but dentists ? Because Mr. Peter Epstein didn't provide me with enough pain killers, that would have last until his return on Tuesdays and because the pain was so severe, I had to go to another dentist on Monday. This of course caused some extra costs ! The other dentist gave me a prescription, but told me to better return to Mr. Peter Epstein on Tuesday, as he is in charge of the follow-up after extracting a tooth. So I had to deal with my hurts for another day, which seemed to take years. Luckily I could come to Mr. Epstein's office on Tuesday at the early time of 11:30 am, but without much asking what was going on or how I am, he refused to treat me any further and told me to go to a dental surgeon instead (where the exam only costs approx. 175 Dollar). Honestly, I have no idea why this person is extracting teeth, when he cannot take care of you afterwards !! I don't want to complain any further, but I just moved from Germany to Miami, I don't know anybody who can help me with my problem at the moment and all I can do is take some further pain pills, I've bought at Walgreens, because I did not even get another prescription by Dr. Peter Epstein. Sorry, but this is not a helpful, caring and understanding treatment of a patient and stranger in this town, but very rude and the worst experience I've ever made at a dentist. WELCOME TO MIAMI !
Dr. Peter H Epstein Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Peter H Epstein's office for more information.
1025 Kane Concourse Ste 204 Miami Beach, FL : (305) 866-9998
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Peter H Epstein is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Miami Beach, FL.