Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter J Adams
Dr. Peter J Adams, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chesapeake, VA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter J Adams has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Peter J Adams has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Peter J Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Peter J Adams's office for more information.
502 Bud Dr Ste 102 Chesapeake, VA : (757) 547-0222
More about Dr. Peter J Adams
DR Adams has been practicing general dentistry for 25 years. He graduated from the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry in Richmond, Virginia in 1986. He servred as a general dentist in the Navy until he retired in 2002. Durng his time in the Navy Dental Corps he recieved one year of post graduate training in general dentistry and practiced all aspects of comprehensive dental care. He has also received training in implantology and currently places his own implants. For the past 10 years he has also worked as a part-time instructor at the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry where he is an Assistant Professor working in the clinic with dental students. Dr Adams enjoys working with his patients and trys very hard to get to know them so he can give them the best poosible care
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Peter J Adams is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chesapeake, VA.