Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter R Barnett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Whitening
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Everyone. from the receptionist, the hygienist, Dr. Barnett's assistant who is an absolute perfectionist and Dr. Barnett all were the best!! Made me feel very welcome, they have refreshments available, warm neck wraps, cold neck wraps, blankets. Every step was explained to me, and were on top of making me feel comfortable and especially pain free. If a dentist visit can be like a spa experience, this place gives it to you. I had 2 chipped front teeth, and given options and prices for each and given pros and cons of both. Charity, Dr. Barnett's assistant is very knowledgeable. She takes her time making sure everything is perfect. I chose 2 veneers and the process was painless(thanks to the laughing gas which was offered and i jumped on!! The rooms are clean and spa like with little water falls, low lights. A very comfortable Dentist office. My temporary veneers look great so I can't wait to get the real ones. I am a patient for life!!
43 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Peter R Barnett accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStar Ranch Dental, 5944 W Parker Rd Ste 500, Plano, TX
Dr. Peter R Barnett is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Plano, TX.