Is Dr. Peter M Rumack the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter M Rumack has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Peter M Rumack has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter M Rumack - Posted on September 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter M Rumack - Posted on September 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter M Rumack - Posted on July 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter M Rumack - Posted on January 14th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Peter M Rumack Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Peter M Rumack
Meet Dr. Peter Rumack Dr. Peter Rumack Dr. Rumack is a graduate of Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery. He completed his residency in general practice at Catholic Medical Center here in Queens, NY, and has been in private practice since 1980. Over the years Dr Rumack has taken many postgraduate courses in dentistry and has concentrated in restorative, cosmetic and implant dentistry. He has also completed various endodontic (root canal) courses and is Invisalign certified. Dr. Rumack is a member of the American Dental Association, the New York State Dental Society, and the Queens County Dental Association. Dr. Rumack and his wife, Nina, have two children, Amy and Matt. They currently live in White Plains. His interests are photography, golf and low-effort gardening.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Peter M Rumack is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Flushing, NY.