Is Dr. Philip Abramsky the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Abramsky DMD
Dr. Philip Abramsky, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Philip Abramsky has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Philip Abramsky has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Super dentist with a fun personality!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip Abramsky - Posted on March 19th, 2015
Dr. Philip Abramsky Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Philip Abramsky's office for more information.
120 E 56th St Rm 610 New York, NY : (212) 826-1233
More about Dr. Philip Abramsky
Philip S. Abramsky, DMD I am thankful for my profession my partners, my staff, and all the great patients who I care for. For my education, I graduated from Lafayette College in 1977 before going to the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental medicine, where I earned my degree in 1981. I then went to the Mount Sinai Medical Center Residency Program, from which I graduated in 1982. I taught there for over fifteen years, five of which as a department Chief. Continuing education is a vital aspect of my professional growth. I recently completed three courses in root canal therapy using rotary instruments. This technique allows for the procedure to be done with more precision and efficiency, translating into patient comfort during and after the procedure. My goals are my patient’s goals; comfort, comprehensive care, and quality dentistry. For more than 18 years I have been an active member of the international Health Emissaries. We travel to developing countries delivering free dental health care. I treated the Kekchi Indians in the jungles of Guatemala, farmers in the northern mountains of Mexico, and school children of Siem Reap, Cambodia. Most recently my family joined me to treat the poor of Quito, Ecuador. This trip changed our lives. We are going to Guatemala this December for another mission. I hope to make this an annual family tradition for years to come. I am originally from the northeast and am grateful to live and work in the best city in the world. My wife, Kathy, and I have two teenage children, our twins Sarah and Samuel. I love spending time with them, coaching sports, fishing, biking, traveling, and performing magic. I have been a professional magician for over 45 years and do magic both in and out of the oral cavity.
Locations & DirectionsPARK DENTAL GROUP PC, 120 E 56th St Rm 610, New York, NY
Dr. Philip Abramsky is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.